The Finance Manager is responsible for Managerial & Financial Accounting as well as Financial Reporting for J&J Beira.
The Financial Manager assumes overall responsibility for assistance, advice and support required to manage the Accounts & Finance staff for J&J Beira, regarding all accounting and financial issues.
The Finance Manager reports to the General Manager.
The scope of responsibilities of the Finance Manager covers Accounting & Finance within J&J Beira; overseeing administration, improving systems and developing staff skills to ensure data quality in Finance.
Outline of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform operational planning to ensure that reports are done on time by all the staff in J&J Beira;Reconciliation of Operational & Financial systems results through various reconciliation methods;
- Ensure accuracy of accounting including classification, completeness and valuation in the financial ERP system by continuous review and testing of controls;
- Monitor finance data quality through reconciliation, auditing, variance analysis, etc;
- Ensure optimal level of Accounting staff with maximum output through Performance Evaluation and staff planning;
- Manage Cash Control on daily basis through review of the operational reporting as well as cash spot checks;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts reports, Monthly Payroll reports & liaise on IVA statements with the Accounts Manager through various systems and end-user accounting & reporting;
- Supervise JJB Intercompany Month-End Balances and ensure that JJB balances with other Group companies through communication & reconciliation with all related parties;
- Providing Information in any financial data requested by management as quick as possible through daily planning;
- Ensuring key daily and weekly reporting such as Cash-Flow Projection, Age Analysis, Bank Reconciliation, etc. are done on timely basis through managing, delegating, prioritizing finance department schedules;
- Coordinate with External Auditors by providing all requested information for the final Audit Reports;
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the Group CFO, CEO Mozambique, JJB General Manager, and the Group Finance Manager.